Dashboard Notes lets you create super simple notes and instructions for your clients within the WordPress dashboard. Choose the color of the notification, whether or not to include a logo, and exactly what pages to include the notification on (uses simple URL matching).
- Install the Dashboard Notes.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets where you will see a new “Dashboard Notes” sidebar.
- To create a note, simply drag a new widget into the sidebar and give it some content (we typically use a text/HTML widget).
- Once you’ve added content to the widget, click save, and the Dashboard Notes settings for this widget will appear.
- Adjust the settings to meet your needs, and click save when you’re done.
- Refresh, or navigate to any page to see your new note in action.